Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Today i am in double joy....
The first thing is i have received an award from Jay's tasty appetites who is talented in her blogger works..and more i admired her recipes post..Thank you so much to jay..
The second thing is today i am going to post my 30th recipe in the event of 30recipes in 30days...When i was away from blogging due to some commitments i decided to post 30 recipes in 30days without absence. so that i tried.....here is my 30th recipe RASAMALAI SWEET AN ORIGIN OF ORISSA......
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVEABLE COMMENTS.
I wanna tell you one more thing.. tomorrow all of you please come to my blog and collect my gifts for your support and lovely comments.
OK let's go for the recipe..
1. Heat milk in pan. bring it to boil and add lemon juice stir slowly till the white thread forms on the milk surface.
2. Strain the milk and wash this thread under cold water,squeeze it keep it separately.
3. Now make the thread into discs. (I didn't get proper shape since i am trying this out first time)
4. Prepare the sugar syrup by adding milk and sugar. After cooling add rose water for flavoring.
5. Now add the disc into this syrup. Garnish with pistachio.
AWARDS FROM JAY'S TASTY APPETITE:
I am sharing these awards to all my blogger friends..kindly accept it.