Friday, March 18, 2011

SEMIYA PULAO


Hai friends,since I am going  out of station today I am submitting my 19th recipe as a simple one semiya pulao in this early morning (6am) ( 30recipes in 30day concept)…tomorrow surely I will give my best one.

INGREDIENTS:

  • Roasted vermicelli
  • Beans
  • Carrot
  • Peas
  • Onion
  • Ginger garlic paste
  • Cinnamon
  • Sea algae
  • Clove
  • Mint leaves
  • Bay leaves
  • Salt
  • Turmeric powder
  • Oil/ghee
SEMIYA PULAO














COOKING PROCEDURE
    1. In a wok heat the oil/ghee. Fry the masala ingredients like cinnamon,clove,sea algae, clove, bay leaves and mint leaves.
    2. Then fry all the vegetables and onion with the masala ingredients.
    3. Pour 1 and half cups of water (If u add I cup of roasted vermicelli) which is already mixed with turmeric powder.
    4. Let it boil for 5 minutes and add salt.
    5. Now add the semiya little by little. Mix well
    6. Once all the water is absorbed well by vermicelli spread the cilantro leaves and serve hot.

3 comments:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...