- Par boiled rice- 1 cup
- Cooking oil
- Maida - very little
- Shredded coconut
- Soak the par-boiled rice or sonamasoori in water for 3 hours. soak well.
- Grind it like a paste without adding more water.
- To this add little maida,shredded coconut & salt to make paste for preparing poori.
- Now place the paste on polythene cover and make it into round shape by pressing through fingers.
- In a heated oil filled pan,place the poori, and fry it on both side till it becomes golden and fluffy.
- Serve hot with your favourite masala.