if anyone know why people named this asoka alwa..when i asked my hubby he started telling about "THE GREAT KONG ASOHKA"(for kidding)
So i am very much eager to know the name reason.. plz clarify it for me.......
- Moong dal
- Maida1/2 cup
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1cup
- Cashew powder
- Cardamom 3
- Kesari powder - little
- Pressure cook the moong dal. Mash the dal & add the sugar keep it aside.
- In a separate pan roast the maida and wheat flour.
- Add moong dal, milk,cashew powder,kesari powder to the maida & wheat flour. Mix well. Make it like a paste without lumps.
- Add 1/4 cup of ghee and keep stirring.
- when cooking is done completely add the cardamom and nuts.