Basmati rice - 2 cups
Tomato - 1
onion - 2
Mint leaves- 1/2 bunch
Ginger garlic paste
grated coconut - 1 tbsp
Red chilli powder
Kesar powder (optional)
water - 2 cups
- In a preheated skillet pour the ghee,fry all the masala spices with onion
- Grind together coconut, Chilli powder, Kesar powder Garam masala and ginger garlic paste
- Add chopped tomatoes & Green chilli to the skillet with grounded masala. Saute it well. (Add vegetables if u want)
- Now add the Basmathi rice, Mint leaves, water and salt.
- Pressure cook. Serve hot with onion raitha and chips.