I made this gravy by using 9 grains so that i named it Navadhanya gravy.
- Red peanut
- Mung Bean
- Red Bean
- Brown beans
- Fried Coriander seeds
- Ajwain seeds
- Chana dal
- Garam masala powder
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Small Onion
- Curry leaves
- Red chilli
- Tomato puree
1. Soak the peas,chick peas, mung beans, red and brown beans in water fro 1 day to greminate like a sprouts.
2. Soak the chana Dal & Pea nut for 1 hour and keep it aside. Then steam the sprouted grains and soaked peanut-chana Dal.
3. Grind the Ajwain seeds and fried coriander seeds together and keep it separately in a bowl.
4. In a preheated skillet Fry the Small onion in a ghee.(Don't dice The onion. Use the full size). Using small onion and the ghee gives more taste for this gravy.
5. Now add the Mustard, Green chilli and curry leaves. Fry well.
6. Add the ajwain seed,coriander paste, tomato puree,Turmeric powder, Garam masala powder, Red chilli powder,salt and water. stir well.
7.Now add the steamed grains to this gravy to make it nutritious. Keep it in flame for some time.
8. Serve hot with rice or with rotis.