Tuesday, December 13, 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT, GONNA STOP BLOGGING FOR A WHILE

Dear friends, the holidays are upon us..

Well, I’m going to stop writing any new posts for it. But the blog will still be here. There’s no deletion or anything. If, at some date in the future i will post some recipes soon.......Till that bye to you all my dear friends and followers............


                 Thank you so much for your support......MISS YOU ALL............










             with love


            AMMU MOHAN

5 comments:

  1. Hope to see you back soon ... if you have the time I'm hosting a giveaway over at my blog and would love for you to stop by and participate.

    http://www.myhobbielobbie.com/2012/05/my-200th-blog-post-and-my-1st-ever.html

    Looking forward to seeing you there.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...