FOR PIZZA BASE:
- All purpose flour
- Dried yeast
Organic chest nut mushrooms
- In a luke warm water dissolve the yeast,sugar and salt. (Dont use hot water to dissolve it will make yeast inactive)
- Add in the flour and make a dough. Keep it aside for an hour..it will become double in its size.
- Then roll it like a chapathi and apply a butter over the base.
- Spread the sauce and all the vegetables as a toppings.
- Spread the grated cheese and keep it in oven at 375 degrees till the cheese melts into golden color.
- After baking serve hot.