Mint leaves- as required
Ginger garlic paste- cut into minced pieces
Mustard -½ tsp
Red chilly 2
Ghee 1 tsp
Oil- 3 tsp
Salt as per taste.
1. Wash mint leaves thoroughly and keep them aside
2. Take pan and add Ghee.
3. Add mustards, chopped onions, ginger garlic pieces, and red chilly.
4. Let them fry well.
5. Now add mint leaves turmeric powder and salt and mix thoroughly
6. Do not add water
7. Add ghee or butter and fry it well.
8.. Remove from the pan mix it with cooked rice.
9. Mix thoroughly so that the mint leaves paste is thoroughly mixed with rice.
10. Serve hot with chips or spicy pickles.